Followers

Monday 12 June 2017

A Gem of a Challenge - Wedding or Anniversary


I am so late in doing my DT post, had a really busy week last week and just about catching up with myself! I think!

Anyway, our new challenged started on Saturday over at A Gem of a Challenge and for this fortnight is Wedding or Anniversary.




For my card I have used the pre coloured image Love Elephants available from Pink Gem Designs.
I have embossed the background and added die cut hearts and sentiment.

The prize from Pink Gem Designs is
2 individual digi images or 2 card topper kits
or one of each

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!! A lovely design xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pamela, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Pamela. Great design and I love the adorable image. xx